Flea & I were enamoured today with the job title of one Bobby Galliher, credited in House Of Cards as the “Honeywagon Driver” (right after Dot Supervisor, Linda Luckeroth). Flea has yet to discover what the person does, and it is a fun game to play. Included in this list, amongst several of our guesses, is the real job description of a Honeywagon Driver. What’s your guess?
The Honeywagon Driver is the person who:
- Delivers selected sweet treats for the cast & crew,
- Delivers the Gift Baskets to A-List crew members,
- Delivers a selection of high class escorts to A-List crew members,
- Drives the lead actress about town between takes, usually in a sporty red coupé,
- Transports the lead actor’s entertainment and personal comfort items, usually in a small truck,
- Transports the lead actor’s meals around the set, usually on purpose-adapted Segway,
- Drives the cast & crew’s poo around town, usually in a poo-carting truck, or
- Delivers the finished film/digital files to the Studio after the day’s wrap, usually in an armored Humvee.
So, what’s your guess? Tweet me.
We’re also currently enjoying Fresh of the Boat, Archer and iZombie. Yes! And patiently awaiting Game of Thrones on April 12th. Impatient.